Tel: 949-733-1393 Mon - Sat: 10AM - 6PM
American, Ansonia, Art Deco, Boston Clock Co., Bulova, Chelsea, Enfield, Gilbert, Gustav Becker, Haller, Hamburg, Hentschel, Hermle, Howard Miller, Ingraham, Japy, Jaunch, Jerome, Junghans, Kieninger, Kienzle, Kmozer, Kroeber, Loricron, Melody In Motion, Movado, New Haven, Pulaski, Regula, Rhythm, Ridgeway, Schneider, Sessions, Seth Thomas, Sligh Water Wonders, Smiths, Terry, Urgos, Waterbury, Welch and many more.
The steps involved are:
- Remove the movement from the case
- Carefully examine the movement for excessive wear and other potential problems.
- Fully disassemble the movement.
- Completely clean the movement, including an ultrasonic bath.
- Examine and, if needed, polish all pivots and bearings.
- Reassemble and lubricate the movement with state-of-the-art lubricants.
- Adjust the movement for proper timekeeping
For clocks that are too big or weighty to move like grandfather clocks, we come to your address, remove the clock movement, weights and pendulum, and take them back to our shop for repairs. When completed, we return and re-install the clock movement to the clock casing.